Thursday, 26 March 2009

Bruxism and Sinus Problems!

Bruxism (that's teeth clenching to you) and my sinus infection has led to many sleepless nights. However, the good in all of it has been time to read, read and read!!! I love it. For those who know me well, I read about 15 books at any one time! - well I've just finished The Shack www.theshackbook.com (WOW) I so recommend it to everyone alive! I had to read it very slowly (which was so hard for me) because I sensed God wanted me to savour every paragraph (the way you would with Beligan Chocolate - the real stuff) The book is being sold in Tesco - so pick up a copy with your milk, eggs, butterbeans etc. You won't regret it - I promise x

2 comments:

  1. cool photos, i was workin late today...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your sinus clears up soon, take care...

    ReplyDelete