Monday, 9 March 2009

Significance - Life without Limits


Wow! What a weekend I have experienced! I couldn't even begin to write about how I felt about the event, as it was just breath-taking! I was so proud of our church - just a small group of ordinary people who put together a conference that was excellent, prophetic and overflowed with love. My heart was swollen with thankfulness that God used us all in an amazing way. I'm waffling on, I know, but I am truly grateful to be joined to a great group of believers who have such teachable spirits. Well break-time is over, time to get back to my beautiful class. Oh, and I was so moved by Emily and Jude praying out yesterday! Next generation - WOW!!!

1 comment:

  1. such a good pic... :)... i always thought ya had lovely teeth...lol...

    ReplyDelete