Sunday, 19 April 2009

EnJOY life!


It's Sunday - and it's sunny. I've had an incredible day today! I feel my heart is going to explode with JOY (ya see, God is faithful to His promises!!)
Let me ask you something - who does God like to hang out with? Who does He meet with? God meets with those who rejoice! He likes happy people! Isa 64:5 "You meet him who rejoices and does righteousness, Who remembers You in Your ways".
One of the distinctives (this is what sets us apart from the rest of the world) about the people of God is they are like HIM - JOYFUL!!!!
God is searching the earth for the joyful, singing, enthusiastic crowd who are happy. In His Presence is fullness of JOY. "Though the fig tree does not blossom and there's no fruit on the vine - YET will I rejoice in the Lord!"
The Bible is full of JOY! I've made my choice to be joyful - no matter what! It's my right as a believer and my strength when times are tough.

No comments:

Post a Comment