Monday, 18 May 2009

Fresh & Flourishing!



Ps 92:14 "They shall still bear fruit in old age; They shall be fresh and flourishing" Wow, age has no bearing on our productiveness! Our best years are ahead of us! To be a producer rather than a consumer all my life is my goal. I don't want to grow old with you - I want us to grow fresh and flourishing together!

This is a white knuckle love affair - not a pedestrian religious stroll through life. Jesus is real, unpredictable, wild. He calls us into passionate intimacy with him. The only thing that limits my experience of Jesus is my own lack of desire for him. I don't want the stagnant shallows of safe religion. My destiny is the ocean not the shallows! Jesus wants me to know the fullness of my Father, by pouring out as much of his Holy Spirit as I want. Fresh and Flourishing!

No comments:

Post a Comment