Saturday, 27 June 2009

Retire from work, but not from life. ~M.K. Soni


Yesterday we had a party for our Vice Principal, Linda Bruce. She is retiring after 36 years teaching! Wow, that's a long time! As much as I adore teaching, I'm excited about my future in full time ministry.
This has been a dream I've kept in my heart since I was 16 - and now steps are being taken, plans made, strategies outlined to put the dream into action. It's going to take some time and adjustments but I'm so excited about the future. David and Emily will be instrumental to the way forward and they have been incredibly supportive. I love my church so much and just want to keep on building the vision - we are a house that will continue! Roy (pastor, father-in-law, friend) has believed in me from I was a teen in the house - giving me loads of opportunities to grow and develop gifting - I'm so blessed!

So I'm on the eve of the summer months - I'm looking forward to being in the church at this time and chatting to folk over lovely cappuccinos - who knows what surprises God has up His sleeve for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment