Saturday, 20 June 2009

To Thine Own Self Be True!


I had the absolute pleasure of finally meeting (face to face) a girl I had met via Facebook. We arranged to meet this morning for coffee and I must admit I was a tiny bit nervous about it - what if I wasn't what she had expected?

There's been a lot of chat recently about the problems with e-communication - the fact that you can't see the person's face or hear the tone with which things are said, can lead you to misinterpreting information.

Anyway, I met my friend and we clicked instantly! Such a lovely girl and I'm looking forward to getting to know her better during summer hols.

Take a risk today - we can become so afraid to show who we really are in case people don't like us. I prayed with a group of girls I meet with regularly and said that I felt God saying we should be confident to look good naked (now I don't mean physically, but emotionally - show the real 'us' without any cover-up) So God's a bit like Gok Wan then! Let's banish the 'Fake-Bake' and let our true selves shine forth. You are beautiful X

No comments:

Post a Comment