Monday, 20 July 2009

100th post!


Yey!!! Imagine that...this is my 100th post! Go me! Apparently it's traditional in Bloggerland to write 100 facts about yourself when you reach your 100th post...so here goes...

ONLY JOKING!!! I don't think I could think of 10 never mind 100 - and who would read that anyway?!!!

So what shall I write on my 100th post? I could tell you all my hopes and dreams?...no, I did that already. I could give you some background information on my life?...nope, covered that as well. Write about my amazing family and church?...nah, said all that too. My job as a teacher?...check. Being an assistant pastor?...yep done that.

Oh what to write, what to write?...

Well that's easy...the One who takes centre-stage in my life is Jesus. it's so easy to write about Him and how madly in love I am with Him.
My prayer is that I will always attract others to Him...He has the spotlight in my life and I'm His greatest fan. Everyday I take time to remind myself how amazing and powerful His love is. I'm in awe of how He loves me and cares for me. I'm stunned that He welcomes me back with open arms whenever I stray. I'm moved to the core with the love song that He sings over me. He is beautiful. He has captivated my heart and turned my world upside down. He rescued me from myself.

I could go on...but I'm kind of speechless now. The more I look, the bigger He gets. The more I search, the endless the treasure I discover. The deeper I go, deep still calls out to me. What a love affair!!!

If you have the pleasure of knowing Jesus - love Him with everything you are and have, and lead people to Him.

If you are reading this and don't know how incredible Jesus is, He's using this post to show you how much He loves you...will you step out and get to know Him better?...allow Him into the deepest part of your heart and let Him fill every empty space? It will be the best decision you will ever make and I will be your greatest cheerleader!

To those of you who read this blog...Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I never expected it to impact anyone (truthfully, I didn't think anyone would read it!) and I've made amazing new friends through it, and it's strengthened longstanding friendships. Love you X

No comments:

Post a Comment