Tuesday, 21 July 2009


WHAT I’M READING: Blogs, emails, the Bible, Facebook comments, Eyes Wide Open by Jud Wilhite, a CSI style novel.

WHAT I’M WATCHING: The sky...seems I've a better chance of predicting the weather than the forecasters, Prison Break, Lost, Bear Grylls repeats (love that guy!!)

WHAT I’M LISTENING TO: Rain on conservatory roof, washing machine, David snoring, God's whispers, Mia Fieldes, Kim Walker, David Ostby, U2 (only 3 more sleeps until I see them live!!!)

WHAT I’M WEARING: Jammies whenever possible - if I could preach in them I would!

WHAT I’M EATING: Lots of BBQ food when weather is good enough, fresh salads (fruit and veg), cereal (could live on it!), adult ice-cream.

WHAT I’M ENJOYING: Having time to work at church and be there for people - praying for 'strangers' who just walk in (amazing!), making new friends on fb, reading, camping, preparing for sermons, playing with my dog, sending Emily to summer scheme (for her sake of course!)

WHAT I’M SNIFFING: Dog!!!! new bath oil (quite expensive but so worth it!), burnt toast (I always forget about it), David's socks, Roy's dinner for Keith and Linda (that I must be invited to!!!)

3 comments:

  1. Blog posted at 05:59. Do you sleep? lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think if you are up posting at that time, you must be a robot. lol.

    ReplyDelete