Saturday, 29 May 2010

Saturday no school today...


Oh I've had a lovely Saturday so far...Emily stayed with her auntie Siobhan last night (still isn't home) and David and I cooked breakfast, brewed yummy coffee and chatted about life, love, our future, our upcoming party, church, God etc. It was so lovely. Then I locked myself in my art room with music and got stuck into a painting I'm currently working on...but...alas, I ran out of some paints I need (tres expensive) so I just doodled about with my water-paints and did some drawing.


While I was futtering about I got some time to digest my discussion with Dave...God has been taking His huge, luminous highlighter to some areas of my life...revealing some things that need work and encouraging me with steps forward.

"The Self is not something ready-made, but something in continuous formation through choice and action" (John Dewey) ...hmmmm...a bit like my painting...

No comments:

Post a Comment