Tuesday, 1 June 2010

Mama Mia

Hello lovely people - this post is dedicated to the most amazing woman I know...my mum! It's her birthday tomorrow so obviously my thoughts are focused on her at the moment. I know you've heard me say many times I'm a daddy's girl...well that doesn't take away from the admiration and pride I feel for my mum. She is selfless, kind, caring, wise, forgiving, generous, loving...she gives a lot to various charities (not just financially but a piece of her heart as well) although her and dad don't have much. She is totally devoted to my dad. She is a great friend and sister - always offers a shoulder to cry on. She is a brilliant support with my daughter and does an awful lot of practical stuff to help me out.
I love her so much - happy birthday mum!!!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful woman i see alot of her in you, so Nic never forget ur a wonderful woman xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you sweetcheeks!!! We are both from good stock!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Microsoft office 2010 is a complete, easy-to-use suite of productivity and information management software to help business professionals save time and stay organized. Powerful features centralize customer, sales and project information in one place so users can respond more quickly to opportunities. Enhanced tools help create professional-quality business and marketing publications, documents and presentations in-house. Microsoft Office is the best office products! Microsoft Office 2010 Professional includes many new features and improvements.

    ReplyDelete