Sunday, 11 September 2011

Come Into My Classroom

Wow! What a first week back! 'Busy' is an understatement! Although I've been working my socks off, I've been having the time of my life *cue song!* I've a fabulous class of 20 children - they are funny, enthusiastic and keen to learn. I've managed (for the first time in 15 years!) to have all my display boards filled in the 1st week! This is due to having a great class, an amazing T.A. and an incredibly supportive partner - so thank yous all around!
I was also asked to be the 'Featured Teacher' in http://www.teachertime123.com/featured-teacher/ I was so surprised! A lovely opportunity!

So, to round up and stop me rambling on (I'm meant to be marking) I've included photographs of this week.

4 comments:

  1. congratulations for your success always,,,...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great classroom photos....so colorful, creative, and inviting for kids!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the comments - I really appreciate your thoughts
    Nic x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you are back. The super heroes theme is great. The preschool class I student teach in did this theme also. It really is right at their level where they relate.

    ReplyDelete