Saturday, 24 September 2011

Growing Pains

Well I've been back to work (after a period of illness) for a few weeks and I've loved teaching again. The class are so 'teachable' and excited about everything, that it has made it a joy to come into school every morning (at 7:40!)
However..... I have found it difficult getting used to the staff dynamics - please don't misunderstand, the staff are absolutely lovely, but I've had a hard time in my head. I keep feeling that I've something to prove, that I've lost credibility with some individuals, that everyone is watching and waiting for my next 'breakdown'
I know that I'm over analysing everything and it will take time to get back into the swing of things... I know this and yet what I 'feel' is completely different. Reminds me of a song....'feelings, nothing more than feelings...' *singing very loudly and badly*

1 comment:

  1. Microsoft office 2010 is a complete, easy-to-use suite of productivity and information management software to help business professionals save time and stay organized. Powerful features centralize customer, sales and project information in one place so users can respond more quickly to opportunities. Enhanced tools help create professional-quality business and marketing publications, documents and presentations in-house. Microsoft Office is the best office products! Microsoft Office 2010 Professional includes many new features and improvements.

    ReplyDelete